Happy New Year! With 2014 now in the books, I would like to take a moment to reflect on a few of our key accomplishments during the last 12 months and also recognize some recent activities to begin 2015. As the Internet of Things (IoT) market builds momentum, our focus at Camgian continues to be driving revolutionary product innovations, growing our talented team and delivering high value information services to our clients. To that end, in 2014 we:
1. Released Egburt, a novel end-to-end platform that supports the rapid configuration and implementation of rugged IoT solutions for the industrial and commercial markets;
2. Successfully completed initial Egburt pilots in the retail sector with results demonstrating a 3-month ROI;
3. Significantly strengthened our team with key new hires including:
– Ravi Raju as CMO and GM
– Darren Rayburn as VP of Product Management
– Chris Henderson as VP of Engineering
– Scott Bennett as National Director of Sales
– Danny Shirley as Sales Director; and
4. Achieved notable industry recognition including:
– M2M Evolution Magazine’s Product of the Year Award.
– CIO Review Magazine’s Top 50 Most Promising IoT Companies.
– Cloud Computing Magazine’s Product of the Year Award.
– Top 50 Thought Leaders in M2M/IoTby Onalytica.
To kick off 2015, Compass Intelligence recognized us for two awards at the recent 2015 International CES in Las Vegas: (1) A-List Company of Excellence Award for IoT Innovative Product of the Year and (2) M2M Emerging Company of the Year. Also, we are finalists for two awards by Postscapes, which include: (1) IoT CEO of the Year and (2) Connected Retail Application of the Year.
Many thanks to all of our stakeholders for their support in making 2014 a great success for Camgian. Our team looks forward to a fast start to 2015.