STARKVILLE, MS – 24 January 2018 – Camgian Microsystems Corporation, a provider of integrated sensing and analytical processing systems, announced today record year-end results for 2017. These include record results in revenue, new contract awards and total employee count.
- 115% Y-O-Y growth in Egburt software and services revenue
- 134% Y-O-Y growth in Egburt contract backlog
- Named one of Gartner’s “Cool Vendors” in IoT edge analytics
- Awarded Enterprise IoT Emerging Company of the Year by Compass Intelligence
- New partnership with global shipping leader Fincantieri for maritime IoT
- Awarded patent for Egburt IoT edge computing architecture
- Released new Egburt computer vision and big data analytics capabilities
Camgian is an award-winning developer of integrated sensing and analytical processing platforms that deliver real-time, actionable intelligence. Leveraging innovations in the areas of multi-sensing, artificial intelligence, and big data analytics, Camgian is pioneering a new generation of intelligent decision support products that address key needs in the industrial, defense and national security markets.
For more information on Camgian, please visit www.camgian.com.